Stay Positive Stay Positive

This is really well done and genuinely creepy

your art is shit your art is shit

Shit that is depressing, but still well done movie

dylan responds:

"yeah"

- beyoncé, 2013

Jojo's Hot dog adventure Jojo's Hot dog adventure

If it would end at 0:47 it would be much better, wouldn't feel so forced. Ending made me sigh

Zikpotimus responds:

I dont see how it can end like that..lol

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

This is dark, I think losing a game never hit me that hard. So let's get back to painting

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Pretty cool game, it plays pretty nice. Other than obvious great sprites and BGM from Ragnarok, level designs and most of special effects look dull.

(UPDATE)Wizards and Warriors 2 (UPDATE)Wizards and Warriors 2

Great stuff man ( can't give 5/5 as it is still remix only). This music really reminds me of some song, however i can't point one.

JBeat2k9 responds:

Thanks for the 4.5 dude! ^^ No idea what it would remind you of, although I have made it in a very generic style. Glad you like it!

Oscar Alexis Martinez Police Oscar Alexis Martinez Police

I am sorry but have you changed anything at all? For me it is just OST from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I don't like idea of claiming such great work as your own.

The Basement Sessions The Basement Sessions

Amazing, really relaxing stuff

i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself i like drawing because it makes me forget about myself

Amazing stuff, those animated touches also add a lot

Neon Rain Neon Rain

Solid piece of work, love the colors and feel to it. I only wonder what is Goku doing there

YakovlevArt responds:

Haha, this was a client piece and the character was something that was necessary :)

Bored Witch Bored Witch

Really cool stuff. I see what you did there with clothing and background could use few more strokes.